Groups & Activities
Thursday Yoga Class, 12:15-1:15
- Multilevel Class--Beginners welcome, intermediate students will be challenged
- Instructor--Alison Becker, Yoga Alliance Certified Professional
- Bring your own mat, towel, and water bottle
- Cost--$40 for 8 classes paid in cash or check made out to CSAUMC
- Pre-registration at acbyoga@hotmail appreciated but not required; questions can be directed to this email address.
United Methodist Women (UMW): The UMW holds quarterly business and luncheon meetings, usually on a Monday morning. A guest speaker precedes the lunch and typically covers topics of special interest to women. Meetings may also include presentations by our Pastor concerning various women of the Bible or the origins and meaning of specific holy days. Members pledge a donation to the UMW treasury and the income is apportioned to worthy causes such as the Methodist Board of Child Care, Church Women United, and indigent assistance. Visitors and women new to the church are always welcomed and encouraged to participate in this friendly group.
Men's Discipler Group: Meets on Fridays from 7:30-8:30 to discuss current political and social issues. Bagels or other breakfast food provided by regular attendees.